$100 Wish List Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: $100 Wish List Campaign (the “Campaign”) is open only to those who sign up by creating an account on BetterSex.com, adding an item(s) to their wish list, and who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of mainland US and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sinclair Institute (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sinclair Institute, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Thursday, November 20, 2014 and ending Saturday, February 28, 2015. All online entries must be received by Saturday, February 28, 2015 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by creating an account on BetterSex.com and adding an item(s) to your wish list. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sinclair Institute and BetterSex.com. You may enter as many times as you like. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sinclair Institute. Click here to get started: click here.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive: one (1) complimentary order worth up to $100 which includes retail value of products. Shipping, taxes and fees extra. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sinclair Institute to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Campaign will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Campaign with or via social media message within twenty-four (24) hours following the winner selection. Sinclair Institute shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within twenty-four (24) hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Campaign you understand that Sinclair Institute, anyone acting on behalf of Sinclair Institute, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name or any submitted information about the Campaign as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Sinclair Institute reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sinclair Institute may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sinclair Institute. Sinclair Institute reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sinclair Institute has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sinclair Institute reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Campaign you agree to receive promotional email correspondence periodically from Sinclair Institute. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sinclair Institute and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Sinclair Institute, West Campus, 402 Millstone Drive, Hillsborough,NC 27278, USA. Requests must be received no later than Saturday, February 28 at 11:59 EST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Sinclair Institute (aka BetterSex.com), West Campus, 402 Millstone Drive, Hillsborough, NC 27278, USA.
Click here to get started: click here.