Author: Dr. Yvonne K. Fulbright, PhD
Nothing can have him salivating for you quite like finding that you’re licking your lips to get a taste of him. But if you aren’t crazy about going down on your guy or are in need of some fellatio tips, this article may have you seeing oral sex in an entirely new light.
How to Give Good Head:
1. Gently take his penis into your mouth, getting it wet with your saliva from base to tip (think: favorite lollipop, or, consider covering his penis with your desired spreadable, edible treat, making for an even tastier indulgence). Take care in not scraping his manhood with your teeth, which is best accomplished by covering your teeth with your lips.
2. After you’ve taken the penis into your mouth, mimic thrusting by moving his penis in and out of your mouth as you slowly tighten your lips around his shaft and use your tongue to apply additional pressure. The tongue action can be circular, quick or lingering, or involve more of a licking or pressing up against his penis’s hot spots, the frenulum and glans, as well. Or experiment with different types of tongue movements – swirls, darting, massaging – providing different kinds of stimulation until you know you’ve struck gold. No matter what you choose, always check in with him to make sure it feels good.
3. At intervals, be sure to concentrate on the head of his penis, especially if you feel like you’re about to gag or need a breather. This is also a super way to tease him and postpone ejaculation, especially if he tends to finish sooner than later. Hardening your tongue into a point and flicking it across the corona of the penis can drive him crazy, keeping him erect while you prep for your next round of consuming all he has to offer. If he has a foreskin, take advantage, using the same flicking motion or using the hardened point of your tongue to massage it.
4. As you perform, get into it. Moan. Hum. Exaggerate heavy breathing. Let him know that you’re thoroughly enjoying yourself – that you can’t get enough of him.
5. Continue to work your magic, only more rapidly. Loosen your throat muscles and take him deeper, breathing through your nose to avoid gagging. Men love deep throating, especially if you can keep your lips tight around the shaft as he moves in and out of your mouth.
6. For added sensation, move your hand up and down the shaft, as though milking it, in rhythm with the penile thrusting of your mouth, getting faster and faster. Or cup his testicles, softly massaging them and running your index or middle finger along his raphe, the visible line along the center and underside of his scrotum.
7. When you’re ready for him to ejaculate, with your other hand, use the knuckle of your middle finger to press up on his perineum, triggering a reaction from his G-spot, the prostate. If he hasn’t lost it already, this is sure to bring an eruptive reaction!
Remember, no matter what you decide to do, keep your pressure firm and rhythmic. Furthermore, don’t ignore other hot spots on your lover’s body, like his nipples, scrotum, or buttocks. Keep your hands busy while you’ve got a mouthful, helping him to expand his orgasmic reactions, making climax a more total body experience for him. Most importantly, make sure you’re asking him what else would feel good and let him touch and play with your body as he’s being pleasured. Indulge. Tell him to tell you how much he loves it when you give him head, how amazing it feels. This will only intensify the entire experience for you both.